I wish Indian men would cook...

Boy I wish men would cook. Mine does not. At best he will order pizza. But he does make the morning tea and I can't move without that. Yes, tea. It's finally becoming fashionable here in the US. I remember Steve McQueen or someone saying in an old war movie: "Tea? What's that? I have it only when I am in the hospital." But the funniest is to step into the local Starbucks or Panera and find Chai Tea as an item on their menu. Chai is the Indian word for tea. It's like saying Tea tea. No-one says noodles noodles. Or coffee coffee so why tea tea...

3 comments:

bee said...

nice blog you have here. :-)

Indian Food Rocks said...

:-D

Welcome to IFR, Bee. It is so nice to have you here! Unfortunately, this post has neither a recipe nor a picture, otherwise you could have said "nice recipe, nice picture!"

Nisha said...

lol. just what i was thinking few days back, what's up with people here calling it "chai tea", "naan bread", "paneer cheese"..?!